Suntribe Baby & Kids Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 (100 ml)
- 100% NATURAL SUNSCREEN | A sunscreen for kids and babies where you don’t need to worry about the ingredients, packaged in an eco-friendly sugar cane tube.
- ORGANIC & GENTLE | Allergen-free and carefully formulated for the sensitive skin of children and babies. Natural vanilla scent that makes application a breeze.
- MINERAL UV-FILTER | Scientifically validated broad spectrum protection against UVA & UVB thanks to Non-Nano Zinc Oxide. Blocks 97% of UVB rays. Water resistant. Reef safe.
- VISIBLE PROTECTION | Gives a visible indication of where the skin is protected so that you don’t miss any spots.
- 0% ADDITIVES | Finally a worry-free sunscreen. Free from perfume, preservatives and synthetic chemicals.
Finally a sunscreen for kids and babies older than 6 months where you don’t need to worry about the ingredients. Made with Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, this organic and mineral sunscreen provides safe broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection from the first moment of application. Allergen-free and carefully formulated for the sensitive skin of children and babies. Doesn’t sting if it gets in the eyes. Comes in an innovative sugar cane tube and leaves a faint white cast so you can easily see where your child is protected from the sun. Gentle natural sunscreen with a yummy vanilla scent which makes this sunscreen irresistible to children and adults alike.
How to Use:
This kids sunscreen can be used for both body and face and it is important that you put it on before sun exposure. For best results, we recommend that you first dab small dots of the cream on the skin. Then spread the dots with circular movements to a thin, even and faintly visible layer. Reapply sunscreen every two hours or after bathing and sweating to maintain full protection.
(INCI) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil°, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil°, Cera Alba (Beeswax)°, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter°, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Material - Biobased sugar cane tube, fully recyclable (Plastic). 100% recycled paper labels. How to recycle: Plastic. Made in the EU.
Shelf Life - Up to 18 months (check date on the packaging). If the consistency or smell do not change, you can still use the sunscreen after the expiry date, the sun protection is still given. Store in a dry place at room temperature or cooler (5 to 20 degrees). Keep away from direct sunlight.