Jan de Vries Hawthorn-Garlic Complex Capsules combine organically cultivated garlic, whos usefulness has been catalogued back to antiquity, with the pulp of the deep red fruit of the hawthorn, one of the most familiar hedgerow berries, and the beautiful passiflora plant.
Hawthorn-Garlic Complex Capsules contain vitamin B1 which contributes to the notmal function of the heart. They are also a rich source of vitamin E, an antioxidant, which can help prevent the body from oxidative stress.
(2 capsules provides):
67mg vitamin E (558% NRV*)
0.18mg vitamin B1 (16% NRV*).
* Nutrient Reference Value.
Each capsule contains 200mg of Crataegus monogyna* (hawthorn) powdered berry, 100mg of Passiflora incarnata* (passion flower) powdered herb, 75mg Allium sativum* (garlic) powdered herb, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL) and natural Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol succinate), in a vegetable cellulose capsule.
Adults: 1 capsule twice daily.
- Not recommended for children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Avoid during pregnancy or if breast-feeding.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.