Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. It contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous and plays a crucial role in the development of strong healthy bones and teeth. HealthAid Vitamin D3 drops provides a highly absorbable liquid form of Vitamin D3 with a great tasting strawberry flavour.What Are Vitamin D3 Drops For?
When Should I Take Vitamin D3 Drops?
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilization of calcium
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Each Vitamin D3 drop contains (Average):
- Vitamin D3 drops can be taken on a daily basis to ensure adequate Vitamin D intake, and to help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Vitamin D3 (200iu) - 5ugIngredients:
Natural Sweetener (xylitol), Bulking Agent (water), Emulsifier (acacia gum, soy lecithin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Flavour Enhancer (natural strawberry flavour), Natural Preservative (potassium sorbate).Directions:
Children from birth to 1 year, one drop daily to be taken orally, or added to water or juice. Children from 1 to 12 years can increase up to two drops daily on the advice of a medical professional. Adults and children over 12 years, one to five drops daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.Other:
Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours