18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap
For Body, Hands & More
Made with Pure Organic Oils. Certified Fair Trade
Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses!
(INCI): Aqua, Potassium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil*‡), Potassium Palm Kernelate (Saponified Palm Kernel Oil*‡), Potassium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil*‡), Glycerin*, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Potassium Hempseedate (Saponified Hemp Oil*), Potassium Jojobate (Saponified Jojoba Oil*), Mentha Piperita Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil), Limonene♢
*Certified Organic Ingredients/ ‡Certified Fair Trade Ingredients ♢From Pure Essential Oils
Dr. Bronner recommended 18 uses for this versatile soap - but it can do so much more!
Here are some of our favourite uses:
1. Face: Wet face with water, lather up 5 drops of soap in hands, massage into skin with circular motions.
2. Body: Lather up a few squirts of your favourite scent in the palm of your hands. Massage into wet skin.
3. Hair: Work soap into wet hair until it lathers, wash and rinse. Follow up with a lightly acidic conditioning rinse such as diluted apple cider vinegar.
4. Shave: For face-underarms-legs lather up 5-10 drops in wet hands, apply to the skin and shave.
5. Travel toothpaste: Put 1 drop of soap on your toothbrush, dip in a cup of water. Brush your teeth as usual.
6. Hand laundry: Ideal while travelling. Add a few squirts of soap to the water. Soak garments and agitate gently. Rinse well.
2-3x more concentrated than many leading liquid soaps, cleansers & bodywashes. Dilute with water.
Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: clears at ~21°C.
Not Animal Tested.
Fair For Life Fair Trade - Contains at least 70% Fair for Life Fair Trade certified ingredients.
WFTO - Guaranteed Fair Trade.
BDIH Certified Natural Cosmetics.
No Detergents. No Foaming Agents. 100% Biodegradable.
100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle.
Warning: Don't drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.