Kalms Day tablets
Valerian Root Extract
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of symptoms associated with stress such as mild anxiety. Based on traditional use only.
Active ingredients per coated tablet:
33.75mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (equivalent to 135 to 167mg of Valerian root)
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v
Also contains sucrose (see leaflet for further information)
For temporary relief of symetoms associated with stress:
Adults and the elderly: Take 2 tablets three times per day with water after meals.
Maximum daily dose is 6 tablets.
Do not take:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are under 18 years of age
- If you are already taking a medcine for stress or anxiety.
- If you are taking a medicine to help you sleep
Kalms Day tablets may make you feel sleepy. If affected do not drive or use machines.
The sedative effects of this medicine may be increased by alcohol. Alcohol should therefore be avoided whilst taking this medicine.