Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint 20 Bags
  Zoom

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint 20 Bags

Product code: HHJ20346
Barcode: 5060123609714
Availability:
No stock, delayed despatch  

No stock, delayed despatch

To buy this product, please sign in or create an account.

Organic Camomile & Spearmint
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Organic

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling Spearmint Leaves.


Ingredients:
Organic Camomile (60%), Organic Spearmint Leaves(40%).

Directions:
Place the filter bag in a cup or in a warmed pot (one per person). Add boiling water.Leave for 5 minutes to bring out the full flavour.

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!