Polyzyme is an optimum potency enzyme complex combining bromelain, lipase, proteases, glucoamylase, lactase, and amylase for broad spectrum support.
- Polyzyme is an optimum potency enzyme complex combining bromelain, lipase, proteases, glucoamylase, lactase, and amylase for broad spectrum support
- Specific solution - One of our edited range of go-to specific solution products for your health concerns
- Effective - Enzymes are powerful molecules to help break down foods into smaller particles, including proteases for protein, lipase for fats, lactase for lactose in dairy products, and amylase and alpha galactosidase for carbohydrates
- Optimum support - Designed to retain breakdown capability over a wide range of pH variances throughout the digestive tract, including protease 3.0 which works best in the acidic conditions of the stomach and protease 4.5 for the intestines
- Comprehensive - Also includes cellulase and xylanase which break down fibre, and phytase which neutralises phytates - compounds found in grains, nuts and seeds, and legumes that can block nutrient absorption
- Advanced - One of the most powerful and comprehensive enzyme complexes available, providing 13 different enzymes with distinct roles at a potent dose in each capsule
- Health properties - The production of enzymes is often compromised due to age, lifestyle, medication use, stress, or chronic disease
- Flexible - For everyday use, 1 capsule can be taken with every main meal
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - Recyclable packaging
- Trusted - We've been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 10 days' supply at 3 per day
(Product Information per Daily Intake):
Bromelain - 120 GDU
Protease 4.5 - 40000 HUT
Protease 3.0 - 10 SAPU
Lipase - 1500 FIP
Amylase - 12000 DU
Diastase - 16050 DP
Glucoamylase - 15 AGU
Lactase - 500 ALU
Cellulase - 400 CU
Invertase - 450 SU
Xylanase - 1000 XU
Alpha Galactosidase - 50 GalU
Phytase - 5 FTU
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Amylase, Bromelain, Protease 4.5, Glucoamylase, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Lactase, Lipase, Cellulase, Invertase, Xylanase, Protease 3.0, Alpha Galactosidase, Phytase.
1 capsule taken with each main meal, or as professionally directed.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For best before and batch, see base.