Your Aroma Stream offers a clean, safe and effective method for diffusing aromas without using a heater or naked flame. A stream of air gently vaporises the essential oil keeping its fragrance pure. This avoids heating the oil which may burn it, altering its fragrance and changing its properties.
Because the Aroma Stream doesnt use heat, it is also safe to leave running unattended, even while you sleep. This can be particularly useful with conventional cough and cold vapour remedies and for use in a childs bedroom.
The Aroma Stream is also suitable as a fragrancer at work or in the office. Using natural oil avoids artificial chemicals which is kinder to you and your enviroment.
- Ideal for all essential oils.
- Clean and controllable.
- No naked flames.
- Quiet running.
Instructions for use:
- Ensure the unit is disconnected from mains supply before fitting diffuser cartridge.
- Remove cartridge from bag.
- Gripping the cartridge by the main rib on its under side, insert into the base by aligning tabs and turning clockwise until cartridge locks into position.
- Place the unit on a surface that does not obstruct airflow into the base.
- To operate, connect to mains supply and switch on.
If the mains lead becomes damaged it must be replaced by Rio or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard. Do not attempt to replace it yourself.
- With most essential oils only a single drop is required on one segment of the vaporising cartridge.
- To change oils simply run the Aroma Stream until the fragrance of the existing oil has passed, then apply another oil to the cartridge. Alternatively a separate cartridge may be used for each oil. To save any remaining oil on the cartridge simply store in self-sealing bag provided.
- Oils may be mixed to your own preference by either putting more than one oil on the cartridge at any one time, or blending oils before they are applied.
To Clean, wipe with a slightly damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.